diploma and careers institute CLASS OF 2023 COMMENCEMENT
Graduation season is upon us!!!
How exciting to find our graduates so close to their goals!!!
Here are some additional important details for you to know:
- Graduates need to arrive at 1:00 PM for program planning purposes.
- Each graduate will be able to invite six guests to join them on this special day. Seating is limited.
- Please be sure your guests arrive on time. The Commencement will begin PROMPTLY AT 2:00 PM.
- Graduates and guests are asked to dress appropriately for this formal event.
- You will receive your Cap & Gown that day. This is another reason you need to arrive by no later than 1:00PM!! Doors will open at 12:15PM for graduates and families.
- Your Cap & Gown will be yours to keep. You can take it home with you in case you want to take additional celebratory pictures with your family and/or your friends.
- When you receive your diploma on-stage, it will be “empty” You will receive your official diploma immediately after the ceremony from DCI staff at a table labeled “DIPLOMAS”.
- A professional photographer will take a picture of you holding your diploma in your Cap & Gown.
- You will leave that day with your diploma, your photograph, and your Cap & Gown.
- Immediately after the ceremony in the cafeteria, a reception with hors d’oeuvres will be held in your honor. You and your guests are invited to attend! Please plan to attend.
- There is no cost for any of the above.
- And remember: As a DCI graduate, you have earned a $1,000 scholarship! Please contact your mentor to learn more about how you can access and utilize this scholarship!
DCI Class of 2022 Commencement
Date: Sunday, June 26th, 2023
Ceremony Time: 2:00 PM
Location: Avondale High School Performing Arts Center
2900 Waukegan Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Reception to follow immediately after the ceremony.
My favorite part of this course was checking my answers. It was really helpful when I didn’t understand a problem. It can get really confusing when you don’t have a teacher guiding you, but these went through each problem step by step.
I think Diploma and Careers Institute is a great learning program. I have learned more from this school program than being in a classroom with others for 10 months.
This program is really helping me learn, better than being in school. They give you the information, you practice the material, and when you think you have it, you take the quiz. Fast, simple, and effective. I like that.
I think this school is great! I can learn the way that works for me.
This is our first year and I couldn’t have been more impressed with the academics and the extremely thought out platform that the students use daily.
We are very happy with our kids’ performance at this school. We had good communication all the way. Her teachers communicated with her constantly and gave her the necessary feedback.
At DCI, we help students who:
Want to finish high school faster
Need to explore learning beyond the standard curriculum
Are behind on credits towards their graduation year
Have daily attendance problems
Have personal or health issues
Tend to quit easily
Have transportation challenges
Need classes not offered at their regular schools
Need a flexible schedule
Have part-time or full-time jobs
Have family commitments or raising children
Want to study, learn, or do their homework when they have free time
Need equal recognition in terms of age, appearance, and background
Start working on your future today!